Wednesday, September 10, 2008

my not-so-friendly friend saga... finished at last.


this creepy crawler would not give up. even in death, his presence was difficult to remove.

as i got ready this morning & pulled on my green striped shirt, i noticed what seemed to resemble a brown stain. "darn it," i sighed. how'd i get this thing dirty already?


however, after a closer inspection, to my horror i realized it was the brown spider clinging to the underarm of my shirt! GAH!


after much shaking, jiving, flailing, and frantic spasms, i realized this trooper was NOT coming off. thus commenced a rapid, frenzied, & grunt-filled attempt to tear off the polluted shirt. FINALLY i threw it to the floor and shook out my hair for fear the dreaded friend had invaded
that convenient camouflage space.

to my utter relief, my untimely visitor was already deceased.. and i quickly disposed of the fiend as it should have been from the beginning. his grave is unmarked, but the memory of his visit will last in cyberspace eternity.

1 comment:

Laura said...

Hi Lydia.
I really like the skull and spider, I hadn't seen that before. I also like your most recent image.
I used my Canon 40D digital SLR with a standard 18-55mm lens. Thanks for the comment!