Sunday, November 30, 2008

politically inspired inspiration

an inspirational discovery over break:

Will.I.Am's "It's a New Day"

i went to sleep last night, tired from the fight
i’ve been fightin’ for tomorrow all my life.
i woke up this mornin’
feelin’ brand new-
cause the dreams that I’ve been dreamin’
have finally came true.

it’s a new day.

if you and i made it this far, well then hey-
we can make it all the way.
and they said no we can’t..
and we said yes we can.
remember: it’s you and me, together.

it’s time for unity-
for us and we..
that’s you and me, together.

HOPE for CHANGE. check it out at: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s7y4IDeKjqk

1 comment:

M. M. said...

Thanks for sharing. As our soon-to-be President Barack Obama said during the campaign, "We are the ones we've been waiting for." YES - WE - CAN & YES - WE - DID & YES - WE - WILL !! What could possibly be more inspirational than the power of we?